- Chris Christie Officials Suggest New Jersey Paid Millions in Undisclosed Fees March 31, 2015Chris Christie’s administration, criticized for the skyrocketing fees that New Jersey has paid private financial firms to manage the state’s billions of dollars of pension investments, tried a novel way to defend itself this week: It disputed the data that Christie officials themselves had published.
- Chris Christie Officials Suggest New Jersey Paid Millions in Undisclosed Fees March 31, 2015
- The SEC Illustrates the Danger of Regulatory Capture for 03/27/2015 March 27, 2015The phrase "regulatory capture" shrouds a serious problem in vaguely academic jargon, making it seem like unimportant esoterica rather than anything noteworthy. But the phenomenon that the euphemism represents is, indeed, significant: When a government agency is effectively captured by — and subservient to — the industry that agency is supposed to
- The SEC Illustrates the Danger of Regulatory Capture for 03/27/2015 March 27, 2015
Sirota's Twitter Feed
- Christie appointees exonerate Christie appointee in Christie admin probe of the Christie admin http://t.co/UjhELmuqQk #Justice #Objectivity about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client
- Would be better if hot-take pros paid to write abt why stuff thats been reported matters, instead got off their asses & did actual reporting about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client
- BREAKING: @GovChristie aides hid secret pension payouts to Wall St while they publicly pushed pension benefit cuts http://t.co/50LY7pHQbm about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client