- Rhode Island Has Lost $372 Million As State Shifted Pension Cash to Wall StreetAs Rhode Island General Treasurer Gina Raimondo promotes her 2014 gubernatorial campaign, she touts her supposed success in putting her state’s pension fund on firmer financial ground. That message has helped Raimondo surge to a lead in the polls, as reported by WPRI.
- Rhode Island Has Lost $372 Million As State Shifted Pension Cash to Wall Street
- Should Companies Have to Pay Taxes? for 08/29/2014 August 29, 2014Reading companies' annual reports to the Securities and Exchange Commission is a reliable cure for insomnia. Every so often, though, there is a significant revelation in the paperwork. This year, one of the most important revelations came from Microsoft's filings, which spotlighted how the tax code allows corporations to enjoy the benefits of Ameri
- Should Companies Have to Pay Taxes? for 08/29/2014 August 29, 2014
Sirota's Twitter Feed
- Eggplants from our home garden... http://t.co/nlnZYPdTmZ about 1 hour ago from Instagram
- PHILLY INQUIRER: NJ "hired hedge funds soon after their officers gave money to the Republican Governors Association" http://t.co/s8Cf3L06Ee about 11 hours ago from Twitter for iPad
- RT @PhillyJoeD: NJ reluctant to disclose contractor fees after state hired Christie donors: http://t.co/khIqHP5InW about 12 hours ago from Twitter for iPad