- Rhode Island Treasurer Gina Raimondo Wants To 'Minimize Attention' To Wall Street Managers' CompensationLike many states, Rhode Island has been placing growing slices of its pension funds into higher-risk investments, entrusting the money to Wall Street financial managers who capture hefty fees. Yet the state has rebuffed requests to disclose the details of the management contracts.
- Rhode Island Treasurer Gina Raimondo Wants To 'Minimize Attention' To Wall Street Managers' Compensation
- Stadium Subsidies Financed By Pension Cuts for 07/25/2014 July 25, 2014As states and cities grapple with budget shortfalls, many are betting big on an unproven formula: Slash public employee pension benefits and public services while diverting the savings into lucrative subsidies for professional sports teams. Detroit this week became the most prominent example of this trend. Officials in the financially devastated city announc
- Stadium Subsidies Financed By Pension Cuts for 07/25/2014 July 25, 2014
Sirota's Twitter Feed
- EXCLUSIVE: Wall St-bankrolled politicians now denying media requests for details of fees paid by govt to Wall St http://t.co/C6p7EZO0DA about 43 minutes ago from Buffer
- Cable news channels continue to lose viewers as ratings again plummet: http://t.co/61yEY3pPjM about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client