- Hillary Clinton Wants To Ban The Wall Street Payouts To Government Officials She Allowed At State Department August 31, 2015Hillary Clinton on Monday expressed support for a bill that would bar companies from handing substantial payouts to employees who leave to take jobs with the government. The front-runner for the Democratic nomination for president, Clinton has confronted criticism from liberal groups for her hiring practices while secretary of state in the Obama administration.
- Hillary Clinton Wants To Ban The Wall Street Payouts To Government Officials She Allowed At State Department August 31, 2015
- Powerful Message from an Imperfect Messenger for 08/14/2015 August 14, 2015Earlier this month, billionaire Charles Koch had a surprising message: In a speech to his fellow conservatives, he said politicians must end taxpayer-funded subsidies and preferential treatment for corporations. Why is this surprising? Because the demand came from an industrialist whose company and corporate subsidiaries have raked in tens of millions of dollars' worth of […]
- Powerful Message from an Imperfect Messenger for 08/14/2015 August 14, 2015
Sirota's Twitter Feed
- This is from a candidate who says Americans need to work longer hours: http://t.co/N6NGYd5bke https://t.co/dV0av8BEEu about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- A good glimpse into how public pension savings can finance luxury international trips for government officials: http://t.co/lyPyNjtXYU about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- “watching two smiling, photogenic soldiers embrace in relief is a great way to forget all the bodies that piled up" http://t.co/RWGI5DLAUL about 6 hours ago from iOS