- Charles Koch Blasts Subsidies & Tax Credits, But His Firm Has Taken $195 Million Worth of Them August 2, 2015Billionaire Charles Koch told a gathering of conservative donors Saturday that politicians must end taxpayer-funded subsidies and preferential treatment for corporations. That message, though, came from an industrialist whose company and corporate subsidiaries have raked in tens of millions of dollars worth of such largesse.
- Charles Koch Blasts Subsidies & Tax Credits, But His Firm Has Taken $195 Million Worth of Them August 2, 2015
- Wisconsin's Economic Cautionary Tale for 07/31/2015 July 31, 2015The continuum of American politics is not a straight line — it is more like a circle. Travel farther out on the right and left, and ultimately the sides bend to a common position on an issue like taxpayer subsidies for big business. To many progressives, such expenditures are giveaways to the already wealthy. To many conservatives, they are a free-market-dis
- Wisconsin's Economic Cautionary Tale for 07/31/2015 July 31, 2015
Sirota's Twitter Feed
- YES YOU READ IT RIGHT: The anti-govt, pro-free-market Koch Bros have been supported by $195 MILLION of taxpayer cash http://t.co/25XxuMCVMG about 1 hour ago from Buffer
- Theory: Trump is a cyborg created by news orgs that dont wanna spend time digging up stories & instead want raw stenography to be clickbaity about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client
- Koch Industries is private, meaning it doesnt answer to shareholders. It could not take govt subsidies if Kochs chose http://t.co/6rP0AcWAzi about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client