- Cybercriminals reportedly hack unnamed hedge fund. Here’s why that matters to the rest of us June 20, 2014If, like Mark Cuban, you think high frequency trading is one big hack of an electronic system, it should be no surprise that the financial sector is also susceptible to more direct forms of cybercrime. According to CNBC’s Eamon Javers, “Cybercriminals acting in late 2013 installed a malicious computer program on the servers of a large hedge fund,...
- Cybercriminals reportedly hack unnamed hedge fund. Here’s why that matters to the rest of us June 20, 2014
- Big Money's New Friends and Permanent Interests for 07/11/2014 July 11, 2014In politics, as the old saying goes, there are no permanent friends or permanent enemies - there are only permanent interests. Few policy debates prove that truism as well as the one now brewing over the Export-Import Bank — a government agency providing taxpayer subsidized loans to multinational corporations. This tale starts 15 years ago when my old boss,
- Big Money's New Friends and Permanent Interests for 07/11/2014 July 11, 2014
Sirota's Twitter Feed
- Colorado case is the "first in which prosecutors acknowledge using warrantless wiretaps in criminal investigations" http://t.co/HYbI54yDmD about 1 hour ago from Instapaper
- I wonder which Wall Street-connected congressional/White House staffer is going to get this job: http://t.co/y0L9Nusv0X about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- GOP was for corp welfare before now being against it. Obama was against corporate welfare before now being for it: http://t.co/tZic5cAdMJ about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client