- Christie's Pension Overseer Invested New Jersey Money In Fund He Is Linked To PrivatelyIn the context of a New Jersey pension system stocked with $81 billion in assets, here was a transaction that seemed unremarkable. It was 2011, the year after Gov. Chris Christie had installed his longtime friend Robert Grady to oversee the state pension fund’s investments.
- Christie's Pension Overseer Invested New Jersey Money In Fund He Is Linked To Privately
- Too Big to Punish for 09/19/2014 September 19, 2014A few months ago, in a press conference about the felony conviction of Credit Suisse, Attorney General Eric Holder said, "This case shows that no financial institution, no matter its size or global reach, is above the law." Yet, earlier this month, the Obama administration announced its proposal to waive some of the possible sanctions against Credi
- Too Big to Punish for 09/19/2014 September 19, 2014
Sirota's Twitter Feed
- BREAKING: New documents reveal @GovChrstie's top aide moved NJ pension money into fund linked to his private firm http://t.co/8rMNLiGRpv about 1 hour ago from Buffer
- BREAKING: Docs show despite rules, @GovChrstie's aide steered NJ pension cash into fund linked to his private firm http://t.co/fUTpQg2WA5 about 2 hours ago from Buffer
- RT @PhillyJoeD: Pensiongate? Christie Campaign Donors Won Huge Contracts http://t.co/vo49NBD8nA about 12 hours ago from Tweetbot for iΟS