- Hillary Clinton Wants To Ban The Wall Street Payouts To Government Officials She Allowed At State Department August 31, 2015Hillary Clinton on Monday expressed support for a bill that would bar companies from handing substantial payouts to employees who leave to take jobs with the government. The front-runner for the Democratic nomination for president, Clinton has confronted criticism from liberal groups for her hiring practices while secretary of state in the Obama administration.
- Hillary Clinton Wants To Ban The Wall Street Payouts To Government Officials She Allowed At State Department August 31, 2015
- Powerful Message from an Imperfect Messenger for 08/14/2015 August 14, 2015Earlier this month, billionaire Charles Koch had a surprising message: In a speech to his fellow conservatives, he said politicians must end taxpayer-funded subsidies and preferential treatment for corporations. Why is this surprising? Because the demand came from an industrialist whose company and corporate subsidiaries have raked in tens of millions of dollars' worth of […]
- Powerful Message from an Imperfect Messenger for 08/14/2015 August 14, 2015
Sirota's Twitter Feed
- "being careful to put as little thought into it as possible, while making sure to use all capital letters" http://t.co/cXVJbtdOrR about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @MediaMarcus: ICYMI: Old mining law ties the hands of government to cleanup inactive mines http://t.co/oqNyLeev0j #AnimasRiver #copoliti… about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- Hope someone asks all of the GOP candidates what specific McKinley policy they support & then records a video of them trying to answer. about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client