- Hillary Clinton Trade Deal Flip-Flop? She Praised Trans-Pacific Partnership, Now Hedges April 17, 2015Hillary Clinton’s campaign said Friday she is still deciding whether to support a controversial 12-nation trade deal known as the Trans-Pacific Partnership. Progressive groups opposed to the deal lauded that announcement. There’s just one hitch: Clinton is already on record touting the agreement.
- Hillary Clinton Trade Deal Flip-Flop? She Praised Trans-Pacific Partnership, Now Hedges April 17, 2015
- GOP's Libertarians Aren't All That Libertarian for 04/17/2015 April 17, 2015In Republican primary politics, the libertarian brand carries cachet, which explains why many of the GOP's presidential candidates are battling to position themselves as the one true standard-bearer of small government conservatism. But a funny thing is happening on the way to the Republican primaries: The whole notion of small government libertarianism
- GOP's Libertarians Aren't All That Libertarian for 04/17/2015 April 17, 2015
Sirota's Twitter Feed
- Two - yes TWO! - Lehman Brothers execs - Kasich & @JebBush - are vying for the GOP presidential nomination http://t.co/dyFURYPYG9 about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPad
- Lehman banker-turned-governor slams Wall St "greed" in preparation for GOP presidential run http://t.co/dyFURYPYG9 about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPad
- Honored that my investigative reporting on corruption at PBS named finalist for Syracuse U's prestigious Mirror Award http://t.co/3XRXdRswyi about 2 hours ago from Twitter for iPad