- S&P Downgrade Of NJ Credit Deals Fresh Blow To Gov. Chris ChristieIn a significant blow to Gov. Chris Christie, Standard & Poor's on Wednesday said it is downgrading New Jersey's credit rating. The announcement said Christie's management of New Jersey's $78 billion pension system has "significant negative implications" for the state's finances.
- S&P Downgrade Of NJ Credit Deals Fresh Blow To Gov. Chris Christie
- Shareholders' Quest for More Transparency for 09/12/2014 September 12, 2014If you own a share of a company, how much information about the company are you entitled to? That is the question embedded in the debate over a proposed Securities and Exchange Commission rule that would force publicly traded companies to disclose their political spending to their shareholders. As of this month, a 2011 petition to the SEC proposing the rule
- Shareholders' Quest for More Transparency for 09/12/2014 September 12, 2014
Sirota's Twitter Feed
- ICYMI: Docs show @GovChristie's pension investment chief in regular contact with Christie campaign fundraisers http://t.co/zMYEuY7hHx about 48 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client
- "He's an idiot or he's a liar" - @GovChristie aide slamming me, but offering no factual refutation of our reporting http://t.co/7wZb8XbtxM about 50 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client
- NJ cancels investment after our scoops expose donations to @GovChrstie's NJ GOP from exec whose firm got pension deal http://t.co/7wZb8XbtxM about 54 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client