- Chris Christie's Political Confidant And New Jersey Pension Overseer ResignsAs Chris Christie draws closer to a run for president, there's intensifying scrutiny of donations flowing to his political organizations from executives at financial firms that manage ever-larger slices of New Jersey's $80 billion state pension system. Now, the Christie political confidant at the center of many of those questions is resigning.
- Chris Christie's Political Confidant And New Jersey Pension Overseer Resigns
- A Big Election With Little Local Journalism for 11/21/2014 November 21, 2014On a warm October night toward the end of the 2014 campaign, almost every politician running for a major office here in the swing state of Colorado appeared at a candidate forum in southeast Denver. The topics discussed were pressing: a potential war with ISIS, voting rights, a still-struggling economy. But one key element was in conspicuously short supply:
- A Big Election With Little Local Journalism for 11/21/2014 November 21, 2014
Sirota's Twitter Feed
- The idea that Wall Streeters shouldn't fill every top govt post is portrayed here as a radical notion: http://t.co/c8lHuX6blq about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPad
- RT @neiltyson: Our image of evil space aliens surely derives from a fear that they will treat us just as we treat one another. about 2 hours ago from Tweetbot for iΟS