- Microsoft Admits Keeping $92 Billion Offshore to Avoid Paying $29 Billion in U.S. TaxesMicrosoft Corp. is currently sitting on almost $29.6 billion it would owe in U.S. taxes if it repatriated the $92.9 billion of earnings it is keeping offshore, according to disclosures in the company’s most recent annual filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Microsoft Admits Keeping $92 Billion Offshore to Avoid Paying $29 Billion in U.S. Taxes
- Journalists on the Government's Blacklist for 08/22/2014 August 22, 2014As states move to hide details of government deals with Wall Street, and as politicians come up with new arguments to defend secrecy, a study released earlier this month revealed that many government information officers block specific journalists they don't like from accessing information. The news comes as 47 federal inspectors general sent a letter t
- Journalists on the Government's Blacklist for 08/22/2014 August 22, 2014
Sirota's Twitter Feed
- "Sirota, you are a partisan who never criticizes/scrutinizes Obama and Dems," said nobody who's spent 5 minutes reading my work. about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- I just watched cable news for the first time in forever & after being away from it for so long, it seemed like an SNL parody of cable news about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client