- Chris Christie Pay-To-Play Probe Of Charlie Baker Takes Center Stage In Massachusetts Gubernatorial DebateNew Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, head of the Republican Governors Association (RGA), hasn't shown up in Massachusetts to campaign for the GOP candidate there, but he's still become an issue in the race.
- Chris Christie Pay-To-Play Probe Of Charlie Baker Takes Center Stage In Massachusetts Gubernatorial Debate
- Fracking for the Cure? for 10/17/2014 October 17, 2014Helping find a cure for cancer or "pinkwashing" carcinogenic pollution? That is the question being raised upon the news that one of the world's largest fossil fuel services firms is partnering with the Susan G. Komen Foundation on a breast cancer awareness campaign, despite possible links between fracking and cancer. According to energy servic
- Fracking for the Cure? for 10/17/2014 October 17, 2014
Sirota's Twitter Feed
- Philly Inquirer says reporting by @IBTimes & @PhillyJoeD has prompted NJ lawmakers to push new pay-to-play laws: http://t.co/NG3Toxzi5d about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- North Carolina taxpayers are on tract to be spending $1 BILLION a year in Wall Street fees: http://t.co/tZRMsRDDKn about 3 hours ago from Buffer
- Mass. Attorney General: @CharlieForGov $10k donation to @GovChristie's state party was "a violation of the law" http://t.co/r3RaEmIKr9 about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client